Wildblue Dish Inquiry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
I have a friend that messaged me today. He says he has a Wildblue dish. I did some searches first, and I really couldn't find if anyone was actually using one and if so what they were getting. I told him based on the size of the dish, i wouldn't expect that it could be used for anything other than maybe 97w

Any experience or information? Worth the trouble?

Yeah, it should work good for 95.

Below is a Wild Blue I'm using for 30W. Made a plate to mount a universal LNBF holder in place of the TX/RX equipment.
SAM_6340.JPG DSCN2688-a.jpg

I have a friend that messaged me today. He says he has a Wildblue dish. I did some searches first, and I really couldn't find if anyone was actually using one and if so what they were getting. I told him based on the size of the dish, i wouldn't expect that it could be used for anything other than maybe 97w

Any experience or information? Worth the trouble?
It's an internet dish. Newer system is called Exede. Some people still using it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

I have one of the newer style wildblue/exede dishes. It does not have the secondary reflector. Looks like Im getting back in to the hobby very quickly here soon. :D Will do a write up on the findings when I get it done. I know that doesn't add much to the question but incase anyone else is looking, info coming soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: iBoston
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts