Wildblue modem check

jscud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
Central NH
My daughter has Wildblue Internet and it has been nothing but trouble since she got it a year ago. She has had the installers out several times and they have changed everything except the modem, which they refused to do. Sometimes her connection is fine and other times she can't connect at all. I would like to find a way of checking the status of her modem.

With my Verizon DSL modem I can login to the setup with a browser by going to 192.168.1.1. This will allow me to check my connection status and my settings, even change them if I need to do so. Is there a way of doing this with a Wildblue SM2000 modem?

John

My daughter has Wildblue Internet and it has been nothing but trouble since she got it a year ago. She has had the installers out several times and they have changed everything except the modem, which they refused to do. Sometimes her connection is fine and other times she can't connect at all. I would like to find a way of checking the status of her modem.

With my Verizon DSL modem I can login to the setup with a browser by going to 192.168.1.1. This will allow me to check my connection status and my settings, even change them if I need to do so. Is there a way of doing this with a Wildblue SM2000 modem?

John

nope, there isn't... If you can PM me the mac address of the modem I can look at the SVT for ya(i'm an installer) and see if everything looks ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts