Will a Media Player play torrents?

METALGOD

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
External hard drive hookup

Don't know if this is posted if it is I'm sorry but is there a way to hookup my new 1tb external hard drive with all my videos I tried and there was no reaction and I tried on my google tv but that didn't work either so Is there a way to get it to work

Hey guys I posted a thread on how to get my hard drive to work and didn't see this one sorry on that if you want answer it on there or transfer to here then message me that you did thanks

Don't know if this is posted if it is I'm sorry but is there a way to hookup my new 1tb external hard drive with all my videos I tried and there was no reaction and I tried on my google tv but that didn't work either so Is there a way to get it to work
Welcome to SatelliteGuys! Were the videos recorded with a Dish receiver? if so they will be encrypted.

Ok thanks I only posted there cause it was tech question with the hard drive and it is avi and some mp4 files

A Media player should play then, WDTV or Popcorn hour and there are others that should play them...

Iuse the Dune Hd media player 101. VERY Simply and easy to use.
Just hook up yur Hdmi cabel plug it in and connect your usb external hard drive.
it will play all media file types such as AVI Xvid DviX and best of all MKV!
So you downloand you video's from your torrents to the drive then just take it and plug it in the Media player and that's it!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts