Will adding new satellites increase my channels??

I have plenty of customers that are correctly placed on wa that gain something from 77.
This is contrary to everything I have read about EA and WA since EA was established. If somebody is correctly placed on WA and receives all 3 orbital locations, then there is nothing to be gained by any EA satellite (not just 77). If somebody is correctly place on EA, then they already get 77. If somebody has a hybrid install, they are supposed to be migrated to one arc or the other. Having mpeg-2 receivers on EA should trigger a WHUP, not a hybrid install.

The only other place you could really point to is 118.7 to gain more channels. But, you would need a different LNB, not a standard Dish 500. The 118.7 satellite carries international programming. They have free previews off and on.

TheKrell said:
This is contrary to everything I have read about EA and WA since EA was established. If somebody is correctly placed on WA and receives all 3 orbital locations, then there is nothing to be gained by any EA satellite (not just 77). If somebody is correctly place on EA, then they already get 77. If somebody has a hybrid install, they are supposed to be migrated to one arc or the other. Having mpeg-2 receivers on EA should trigger a WHUP, not a hybrid install.

If the customer was correctly installed to wa prior to the local launch on 77, which is what happened in my area which is causing all the wing installs. It's obviously different on a new connect. This situation is what we're dealing with here because hundreds of subs were correctly placed on wa prior to the local hd launch. That was what I was trying to say before, sorry if it wasn't specific enough, but many people could be "correctly installed" at the time of install, yet still gain from 77, it all depends on when they were installed and what was added since.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts