Will DirecTV add KTLA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tjguitar

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
I was under the impression that with the new H20 receiver there would be additional locals, but so far all I see on the guide are the four big networks that were included on the older hd receivers....as well as some additional sports from the local RSNs.

Has there been any announcements about other LA stations such as KTLA (CW affiliate, which broadcasts LA Clippers games in HD.)

When the CW arrives in Sept. then most likely DirecTV will add it to your HD LIL. But as of now, if you want the CW channel (in most markets either UPN or The WB) you'll still have to have an OTA antenna to receive it.

-Antwan L.

I am not sure if DirecTV will add it to the HD LIL package right away. As soon as they flip the switch you are going to have others screaming to be added as well.

For 2 hours a night, DirecTV more then likely won't want to waste the bandwidth. If CW were to secure a a contract with one of the major sport leagues you can bet D* would add them ASAP.

antwanp said:
When the CW arrives in Sept. then most likely DirecTV will add it to your HD LIL. But as of now, if you want the CW channel (in most markets either UPN or The WB) you'll still have to have an OTA antenna to receive it.

-Antwan L.

I have it in Atlanta along with ABC, CBS, AND FOX.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.