Will Dish ever have LOGO?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
juan said:
try over the air

Haha you're great juan. Really. Yeah I won't carry Dish because they have a queer channel! Screw HBO, Cinemax, IFC and all the other GOOD Cable channels because I can't have a GAY channel corrupting all the other channels on. :rolleyes:

GaryPen said:
Jeez. Blazing Saddles musta given you a heart attack.

I said I'm sorry. What else do you want me to do? And to reply to your rude comment, I have never seen that movie so your insult really has no effect.

GaryPen said:
You evil sinners ARE trying to destroy the sanctity of marriage in America.

If gays get married, it will make a mockery of all hetorosexual marriages, including the 50-something percent ending in divorce, and especially the ones taken place in Vegas, officiated by Elvis impersonators.

Why don't you go back to France, where you all came from! Now, I've gotta get back to my American Heterosexual sports entertainment, WWE. There's nothing to reaffirm my heterosexuality like watching a bunch of muscular, oiled men squeezing another guy's head between their thighs.

Gary, I gotta admit, every now and again you do make me laugh! And to kevlard1, he really was joking. No need to get too uptight over it. It's people like Juan you gotta watch out for, not Gary. BTW, you do need to rent Blazing Saddle's sometime. It really is quite funny.

And speaking of Juan. Right now, Comcrap, Direct, and just about every other provider is carrying LOGO so "all those defectors" you think Charlie is so concerned about really don't have much choice (that's ironic), and that is no pay tv what so ever or just Sky Angel. But good try there bud! It amazes me though pompous attitude you don't seem to find a problem with all the "hetero" sex on regular tv nowadays (or does it just depend on what you are into?). Have you seen a soap show lately, holy sh*t. If you intent is to clean up the airwaves, you better start with the "hetero" shows out there that are way more racy than anything being shown on LOGO.

Slamminc11 said:
Gary, I gotta admit, every now and again you do make me laugh! And to kevlard1, he really was joking. No need to get too uptight over it. It's people like Juan you gotta watch out for, not Gary. BTW, you do need to rent Blazing Saddle's sometime. It really is quite funny.

And speaking of Juan. Right now, Comcrap, Direct, and just about every other provider is carrying LOGO so "all those defectors" you think Charlie is so concerned about really don't have much choice (that's ironic), and that is no pay tv what so ever or just Sky Angel. But good try there bud! It amazes me though pompous attitude you don't seem to find a problem with all the "hetero" sex on regular tv nowadays (or does it just depend on what you are into?). Have you seen a soap show lately, holy sh*t. If you intent is to clean up the airwaves, you better start with the "hetero" shows out there that are way more racy than anything being shown on LOGO.

I understand he was joking.....that's why I said I was sorry. I don't think I was being uptight....I made a mistake and I said sorry.

oh please slammin...if they would just put the channel with the rest of the oddball channels (in the 800's) i highly doubt I would even notice it or even care if it was there.. My main objection is the way MTV is flaunting the channel in everybody's faces claiming they are gonna force every cable company in the country to carry the channel

CPanther95 said:
I didn't know he was joking until he claimed that the WWE was geared to a heterosexual audience. :D

Maybe that's why I don't watch it. Now if LOGO had been smart they should have gone after Vince and the gang and brought WWF/E or whatever they are and put RAW and Smackdown on LOGO. Now that would have been worth compelling TV!
kevlard1, I'm not getting on you. I've just had the "opportunity" to experience Gary and his statements in more than a few posts on this and other Gay topics, so I was laughing even before I got to your post. No worries.

juan said:
oh please slammin...if they would just put the channel with the rest of the oddball channels (in the 800's) i highly doubt I would even notice it or even care if it was there.. My main objection is the way MTV is flaunting the channel in everybody's faces claiming they are gonna force every cable company in the country to carry the channel

Flaunting? Forcing? No one was forced or is being forced, no one said that if you don't carry it that they were going to pull all of their Viacom channels. How many commercials are being run advertising flaunting the fact that LOGO is even out there? If it wasn't for the posts on here most of you wouldn't even realize the channel is available.
I could care less where they put the channel, put it in the 100's 200's 800's 9600's. I would just like them to put it somewhere. And as far as noticing, they could put it anywhere and all you got to do is use that remote in your hand to block it and you would never notice it. I'm sure there are people that could help you figure that part out! ;)

Don't you understand? Allowing people to watch shows that juan does not like is a violation of his First Amendment rights.

Since when do gay people care about non gay people 1st amendment rights?

Were not suppose to say anything and just bend over and take it in the *** while Hollywood and MTV keeps sticking it in our faces and corrupting our young.

I thought MTV was suppose to be Music Television not Shock TV thats why I watch VH1 Classics.

But weather it is but up or not your choice is simple if you don't like it just lock it out and when no one watches it then there is no $$$$ and then no channel to worry about.

rowemance said:
Since when do gay people care about non gay people 1st amendment rights?

Since always? When was the last time homosexuals trued to restict them?

rowemance said:
Were not suppose to say anything and just bend over and take it in the *** while Hollywood and MTV keeps sticking it in our faces and corrupting our young.

You have every right to raise your children to be bigots. You have no right to demand that society try to help you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts