Will FOX dispute influence the NBA League Pass subscriber

The online schedule for directv isn't accurate. I just switched to directv and the guide is showing that like 18 of 19 game feeds coming up are going to be in HD, . It is pretty awesome. If i'm looking at the guide correctly.

Since you have DirecTV maybe you can help me with a question I have. Could you check your guide for the Lakers games on 10/31 and 11/2 and let me know if they're going to be shown in HD? I would really appreciate your input on this. Thanks!!!

yeah thats a lot of games it dosent look good for dish. my wife wants comcast even though we have 3 other choices verizon dish and direct. but comcast picture quality and sound is horrible players look like there censored on sd games

On 10/31 it shows that it will have 2 feeds of Warriors vs Lakers, both in HD. The 11/2 game isn't listed yet, it says "to be announced".

Thanks to both mattzane227 and am7crew for answering my question about the Lakers broadcast. Think I'm gonna make the call to DirecTV and switch...I just can't deal with this Fox/Dish debacle any longer.

If anyone here has knowledge of how Google TV works, maybe you could answer this question for me. As a League Pass subscriber I can watch the games on the NBA All-Access broadband site and they usually have HD feeds of games. If you have the Google TV device hooked up to your Dish Network receiver couldn't you just pull up the All-Access page and watch the games in HD directly from the website?

So how was the League Pass last night? Was it effected like Center Ice?

well 10/28/10 there are 12 games around the NBA scheduled. dish will have 6 playing and only 2 in hd and them two games are on ESPN. i dont know how accurate dish game finder is but if you go by that, thats whats on. directv website shows all 12 games all in hd.

Hopefully all the League Pass games will be available in HD now. The first game starts in about 30 min. so if it's HD we'll know all is good.

I was thinking the same thing. It will be interesting to see if the HD feeds are up and running for tomorrow night's schedule.

BTW, on Channel 560, you can see all the highlights of all the games in HD, sort of an "NBA Red Zone" ... they are showing NY vs Celtics live in HD as I type this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts