Will new national HD go live on 9/12/07???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Customer Service also told me tonight that September 19th is the roll out date which is consistent with a memo I saw posted here on SatelliteGuys. However, tonight I can't get the Yankee game on YES HD (622)- instead there's an infomercial for NBA League Pass so maybe something is up. Customer Service told me it's a problem at YES but we know they've been inaccurate in the past.

YES HQ caught on fire the other night. It's down.

Customer Service also told me tonight that September 19th is the roll out date which is consistent with a memo I saw posted here on SatelliteGuys. However, tonight I can't get the Yankee game on YES HD (622)- instead there's an infomercial for NBA League Pass so maybe something is up. Customer Service told me it's a problem at YES but we know they've been inaccurate in the past.
There was a fire in Connecticut that knocked out 4 HD channels. A&E HD, History Channel HD, NFL Network HD and YES Network HD have been knocked off the air on many TV systems.

I don't know if this means anything but I ave some different Charges/Changes on my recent activity today.
09/11/2007 xxxxxxxx1566 Sports HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/11/2007 xxxxxxxx1566 Cinemax HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00
09/11/2007 xxxxxxxx1566 Starz HD - Charge $0.00 $0.00

I have the same thing for SPORTS HD This is a very good sign

YES Network HD is off the air due to a fire here at the Connecticut Uplink Center for Yes Network.

I am hearing it could be back tonight.

I can't do a view signal strength right now because of a "scheduled signal test" set for 9:01 a.m.; whatever that means.....

Are we there yet?

I can't do a view signal strength right now because of a "scheduled signal test" set for 9:01 a.m.; whatever that means.....

Are we there yet?
Huh? "scheduled signal test at 9:01 a.m."?? Hmmm...

When I left home at 5:00 am CDT, there was nothing on 103(b) up here in Minnesota...

I was just checking the online guide on Directv.com and it show TNTHD on 245; SHOHD on 537; and HBOHD is gone and also the guide does not show HBOHD OR SHOHD in the 70's. Don't know what this means but something is going on.

I was just checking the online guide on Directv.com and it show TNTHD on 245; SHOHD on 537; and HBOHD is gone and also the guide does not show HBOHD OR SHOHD in the 70's. Don't know what this means but something is going on.

Just checked it out and it certainly seems that way. I await patiently with great anticipation :cool:.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

The "For Engineering Only" is access to the VOD beta (but you must have downloaded software 0x190 and activated it...later & earlier versions do not allow entry to VOD).
The other dsy mine went to 0197 then Sunday I did a force and it went to 018a

I consulted a psychic and looked at the coffee grounds in the bottom of my mug this morning, and I am absolutely sure that the New HD channels will be appearing by end of the day on 09/12/(21)07. I bet my life on it.

Just kidding. ;)

Man I am not sure I can wait any longer. The suspense is killing me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts