Will new national HD go live on 9/12/07???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
IMO: The online changes might have nothing to do with impending HD channels lighting up. They might be solely for the "Remote Booking" (online scheduling of shows on the HR20) feature, and that's it. We'll have to wait and see. No "new" HD channels have appeared in the online guide yet.

I was just checking the online guide on Directv.com and it show TNTHD on 245; SHOHD on 537; and HBOHD is gone and also the guide does not show HBOHD OR SHOHD in the 70's. Don't know what this means but something is going on.

i just checked my guide and it hasn't shown any changes.

Ok - now I speak from my opinion only.

Amazing to me how people would think that it would only take a minute to get this thing going. Like all of a sudden at 12:01 am there would be 100 new channels or something.

This takes lots of people and lots of carefully planned maneuvers to do - but yes, the quide doesn't change unless someone makes those changes. I have to guess that is just one of the first steps, or that that particular department got orders to start making those specific changes. Too many coincidences for it to be nothing.

I am actually happy to be at my office with no TV today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)