Will new national HD go live on 9/12/07???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
guys, just curious whats 99b for? transponders 2 and 6 I got 100 level. hmm

All new HD Channels are up!

I got 'em all....National Geo HD, TLC HD, FoodNetwork HD, Starz HD, the works....you guys don't have them? Came up 10 mins ago.

Just kidding....I wonder how many flames I'll get from this one!

Let's hope it IS tonight, I have 3 HDTV's ready to roll

I got 'em all....National Geo HD, TLC HD, FoodNetwork HD, Starz HD, the works....you guys don't have them? Came up 10 mins ago.

Just kidding....I wonder how many flames I'll get from this one!

Let's hope it IS tonight, I have 3 HDTV's ready to roll

Goober :)

ScoBuck has been vindicated! :D;)

You're batting 1.000!!

Any word on channels lighting up?

No I really haven't been - at least for the moment. I was told on Monday that D10 was ok and set to be lit on the 12th, but also to expect the beginning of some new channels. But thank goodness that the info that the bird was ok stopped most of the panic, and proved correct.

Not a big deal, the bigger one of course is that the bird is where it needs to be, and they are going through the process of getting her ready for commercial usage. Whether later today or a nother day - it really doesn't matter.

But thanks anyhow.

You can tell by the way people post if they are full of it or not. I never doubted Scobucks information, but we all must remember that even with good information things can change at any time. So some of you holding him to these dates, times etc...ridiculous. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it. Of course TV Bob's "sources" say otherwise.:D:D:D

peculiar?????

I just checked my recent activity and had a -7.66 HD acess charge and the a + 7.66 HD acess charge today, but I haven't changed anything?????

my wife called me to tell me all of our HD channels are black, saying the channels haven't been purchased. All D* told her was that it was a system wide outage. They better be crediting me for our troubles

No signal on 103B

I was reading everyone's post's about signal strength on transponder 103B, so I figured I would check mine. One thing I did notice is how clear and pretty the guide is now. It looks like it is HD. Also I noticed when I pressed menu on my remote and the side bar menu came up. It says HD D*TV on the bottom of the menu.

directv.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts