Will Playboy tv be on showcase

Living in a country of prudes there would be no way this show would ever be shown for free. If there is a channel where people get blown to bits, and other violent acts are done, then it would be shown for free. But Jebas forbid little Jonnie sees a boob.

Living in a country of prudes there would be no way this show would ever be shown for free. If there is a channel where people get blown to bits, and other violent acts are done, then it would be shown for free. But Jebas forbid little Jonnie sees a boob.

Funney you should mention that, I remember when I was a little kid we would have Cable and I would sit there and actually watch the scrambled channels hoping to see a boob. Or better yet on some of the older televisions they had a manual fine tuning dial, and you could actually watch the channel but it was very grainy.

Other than that I remember when I was in 8th Grade and I had my friends over and we had setup my tent in the backyard. I went behind my parents TV and installed a splitter and a 100 foot piece of RG59 so we could have cable in the tent.

When my parents went to bed, I moved the splitter to the output of the cable box and we watched Cinemax :)

Those where the days :)

Voom offered Pboy in HD, prior to its airing a spokes person for Playboy indicated that some things should not be seen in HD :)

Voom offered Pboy in HD, prior to its airing a spokes person for Playboy indicated that some things should not be seen in HD :)

Yea, I got that channel when I was on Voom. Does it exist any more, or did it go off when Voom went down? I think it was offered by some cable companies, too, wasn't it? With all the new bandwidth that Direct has, I would think they would be offering this channel now if it still exists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)