will ST have the giants vs vikings on monday night?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
The Giants vs Vikings game has been moved to Monday Night due to weather issues. The game will be broadcasted to the local markets through Fox Sports. Will those of us with ST get shafted, or will we still get the game?

The Giants vs Vikings game has been moved to Monday Night due to weather issues. The game will be broadcasted to the local markets through Fox Sports. Will those of us with ST get shafted, or will we still get the game?

I think it WILL be shown, as I think the last time a game was changed like this, it was available.

I would expect it to be, well see.

Tell me its a case of getting there, not that they won't play the game because of the weather....

the reasoning has to do with snow on the dome being unsafe for fans inside the dome :\

they dont know when it will start (probably 7 local time)

it will ONLY be on Fox in the Vikes and Giants territories. Now whether or not it will be only in the primary area is another question. Fox Minneapolis will carry it but there are 5 other DMA's in MN (Duluth, Mankato, Sioux Falls, Fargo, Rochester) and whether they can show it or not is up for debate

per vikings.com

TV Update: FOX has confirmed that it will televise the Giants-Vikings game Monday night into Minneapolis and New York . Game time will be 7:00 p.m. CST.

so if you are out fo the area you'll have to resort to NFL ST

on a side note now hopefully we get 3 games tomorrow....right now we dont get an early CBS game because of the Vikes but with them being moved to Monday we should get both CBS games tomorrow

per vikings.com

TV Update: FOX has confirmed that it will televise the Giants-Vikings game Monday night into Minneapolis and New York . Game time will be 7:00 p.m. CST.

so if you are out fo the area you'll have to resort to NFL ST

Sounds like it will only go to those two affiliates? We're in the Giants viewing area (Albany, NY), but next DMA north of NYC. I don't understand why they don't just put this on both teams local affiliates region.

no....the last time we had something like this was Halloweenie 1991...the Halloween blizzard

Halloween Blizzard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wow thats it, We get more snow in PA. Who would have thought that.

We got 25 inches of snow 2 weeks before Halloween in 2008.

That was rare for that much snow before winter.

They were only calling for 3-6 inches.

This is the one that stood out for the Pocono Mt's

Blizzard of 1993
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blizzard_of_1993

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts