will ST have the giants vs vikings on monday night?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At the very least they should make the Vikings/Giants game available to everyone who originally had it scheduled for their area.

it doesnt work that way. I'm shocked that a few markets outside of Minneapolis are getting the game. Mankato & Rochester, MN are getting it on their local Fox. Duluth, Fargo and SIoux Falls markets are getting shut out. Fargo & SF market does come into MN too.

Fox is probably mad to begin with that their prime time lineup will be pre-empted in NY & Minneapolis tomorrow to show the game.

Iceberg said:
it doesnt work that way. I'm shocked that a few markets outside of Minneapolis are getting the game. Mankato & Rochester, MN are getting it on their local Fox. Duluth, Fargo and SIoux Falls markets are getting shut out. Fargo & SF market does come into MN too.

Fox is probably mad to begin with that their prime time lineup will be pre-empted in NY & Minneapolis tomorrow to show the game.

I don't know the game may get better ratings in those markets!

Like I said in the other thread,its all repeats tomorrow night, so why would they be mad

T_N_T said:
Like I said in the other thread,its all repeats tomorrow night, so why would they be mad

Plus there should be some exceptions to whatever rule(s) the NFL is using in this case. I believe ratings wise this game would be much higher than Fox's regular programming.

they couldnt play at "the bank" (TCF Stadium) for a few reasons. They'd have to clean the field, the stadium is already winterized and the Giants had no outdoor gear

game is free for General Admission. If you are a Vikes season ticket holder and happen to be in Detroit, you get to sit at the 50 :)

Game is on Fox in Minneapolis, Mankato, Rochester (MN) and WNYW in NY. Where its being shown elsewhere I do not know

I wonder if it's going to be shown in Detroit on Fox 2, seeing the game is IN Detroit ?

Fox has a prime-time lineup in the Fall? Who knew? :)

Wondering how many from the Twin Cities will come over?

amazingly Sun Country Airlines had a chartered flight to Detroit set up for tomorrow and it sold out right away...so there may be a few folks from Minneapolis there ;)

ESPN and Fox have agreed to have live in game highlights during MNF. Our local Fox affiliate in VT has said they will have live look-ins with highlights throughout the game. NFL network will be showing the game in its entirety ON TAPE DELAY at midnight.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)