Will the HWS ever get the CUI?

It's unlikely they will push it out on a weekend, let alone a long holiday weekend. Well, again, the way multiple people have worded it, based on "official" word from Dish, it's likely to be a prompt asking the user if they want to download it. Nothing will be forced at this point.
I would think too the CUI download might generate bunches of phone calls to CSR. Be better to wait till after the long holiday weekend.

It did, appears to be a little sluggish, however, I haven't spent a lot of time playing with it yet. I'll let you know more ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let it go through its nightly reboot then report back.
Just remember to put it in Standby before you go to sleep.

Both my Hopper2s were sluggish the first day as well.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

That's quite a bit behind the versions that the 2 and 3 are running. For a while, the 2 and 3 were running the same "core" version. The 2 was on 210 and the 3 was on 310, for example. The 2 is now on U213. I think the 3 jumped ahead though.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

That's quite a bit behind the versions that the 2 and 3 are running. For a while, the 2 and 3 were running the same "core" version. The 2 was on 210 and the 3 was on 310, for example. The 2 is now on U213. I think the 3 jumped ahead though.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Yes H2 is 213.
But again this is the First the H1 was able to download some type of new UI.

But I would check back after 24 hours ,it may update again who knows.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Just replace one of the HWS's. U213 was the initial download. Lost all my timers in the swap. Nothing could be recovered from the remote.

Just replace one of the HWS's. U213 was the initial download. Lost all my timers in the swap. Nothing could be recovered from the remote.
Just so you know, if you have more than one Hopper in your system, your other Hopper will download U213 beyond your control.
Unless its a Hopper 1.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)