Will the HWS ever get the CUI?

just an fyi on the 2K ui Lags at times especially scrolling thru menus and apps screen appears to be broken at the moment...
The lag isn't surprising. Our Hopper failed and we had Dish replace it with a Hopper w/Sling. The Hopper w/Sling was noticeably faster. On the Hopper w/Sling, the new UI performs just fine.

The broken apps menu happened on the Hopper w/Sling and fixed in a later version.

The lag isn't surprising. Our Hopper failed and we had Dish replace it with a Hopper w/Sling. The Hopper w/Sling was noticeably faster. On the Hopper w/Sling, the new UI performs just fine.

The broken apps menu happened on the Hopper w/Sling and fixed in a later version.

I am experiencing similar results. Fortunately, I rarely directly interact with my H1, therefore, I don't have to experience the lag very often. With that said, if Dish is planning to force the update in October, get ready for the complaints from H1 users. I'm hoping an updated version gets pushed out that has performance enhancements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't the beta testers get the new wide release version before its pushed to all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would think.
But I don't believe this is really beta software considering its been whats required for a 4K joey since the 4 K joeys release.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Tried to set up the voice remote ona hopper. It paired to the hopper but will not accept other settings.

It will not allow me to transfer the programming concerning the other devices to be controled.

Hope that they have something newer than U213 to push out to the masses. Just went in to change the priority of timers and the ordering came out different than I selected. Moved a timer to slot 13 and then looked at it and it was showing in slot 14. I then moved it again to 13. Exited the timer screen and went back in and that timer was in slot 2.

One of my Hopper w/ Slings received the CUI update overnight last night. I only briefly saw the new UI right before I left for work this morning, so I didn't have a chance to see the revision number. I did not manually update to CUI on either of my Hopper with Slings, so Dish either pushed by mistake, or it's starting to roll out to the masses. Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks.

First of the month ? Not surprised.... Sounds like a good date to push it. It was supposed to be pushed at the beginning of October but got delayed.

One of my Hopper w/ Slings received the CUI update overnight last night. I only briefly saw the new UI right before I left for work this morning, so I didn't have a chance to see the revision number. I did not manually update to CUI on either of my Hopper with Slings, so Dish either pushed by mistake, or it's starting to roll out to the masses. Can anyone else confirm this? Thanks.
Let us know what version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)