Will the Miami Marlins do it?

Will the 2013 Marlins outdraw the 2001 Expos (Expos drew 642,745 that year)?

• Yes they will draw more than 642,745 for the year and will draw at least 1 million

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Yes they will draw more than 642,745 for the year but won't draw 1 million

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • No they will not draw more than 642,745 for the year

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mets attendance as of today 975,462 (10th of 15)
Marlins attendance as of today 624,145 (15th of 15)

Meanwhile the Brewers who are 6 games ahead of the Marlins have drawn 1,112,003 (7th of 15)

But they will easily shatter the worst season ever and COULD draw TWICE the predicted 645k.

so I'm watching the Twins/Marlins game and when they show the wide shot from CF right now there are 9 people in the stands there....and 2 are blocked by the FSN bug

A panoramic view shows about 3000 people....but somehow "attendance" will be like 15K when its done

AHAHAHA!

So they come back from commercial and show that "thing" in Center Field
Dick Bremer (Twins pxp guy) says "I dont know what that thing is......but the stadium would be better without it" :D

They claim over 15k there.....no way in hell there was 15,000 people there even with the groups that I saw on the crowd shots
oh by the way they now passed the attendance "mark"

They claim over 15k there.....no way in hell there was 15,000 people there even with the groups that I saw on the crowd shots
oh by the way they now passed the attendance "mark"
I'm not sure why there is still consternation over the attendance "claim"...it's already been explained here in this thread how that figure is derived...

As much as I dislike the whole '15,000 paid but only 3,000 showed up'...it does not matter because in the end, PAID ATTENDANCE is what matters to the owners. IF you paid and you decided NOT to show up, then who is the fool? Not the owners, they got their money out of you.

See what you guys did, made me DEFEND the scumbag owners... I feel dirty now and want to throw-up and take a shower.:rant::(:facepalm

As much as I dislike the whole '15,000 paid but only 3,000 showed up'...it does not matter because in the end, PAID ATTENDANCE is what matters to the owners. IF you paid and you decided NOT to show up, then who is the fool? Not the owners, they got their money out of you.

See what you guys did, made me DEFEND the scumbag owners... I feel dirty now and want to throw-up and take a shower.:rant::(:facepalm

:haha

nah...we've been through this before.

Loria counted all employees + added the amount of people for the corresponding Expos game back in 01 to the actual tickets sold ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)