Will they make me a better offer?

oldanbo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 22, 2005
Sequim, WA.
I was a happy Dish network sub for about 8 years but left for cable with HD service including my local channels.

Now Dish sends me a mailing titled "we're pulling some strings! up to $160 worth" etc. They want me back, but, I have to hurry, this offer expires 6/30/06.

Has there been any word of a better deal around 7/1? I will be upgrading to a 622 if
I go back to Dish. :hungry:

Thank in advance for any info.

Why don't you see what the special is from Dish . I am sure it will be a lease deal for the 622 or the 211. I don't know if there will be any better deal after 7/1/06.

boy it would be shure nice to know what deals are in july. i am about to upgrade to hd and the vip622 also. i am shure they will extend the current deals through summer.

placed my order yesterday

Install is scheduled for 7/10/06. They are treating me as a new customer is what it amounts to.

When he tried to charge me an addtional $59 to reconnect my 721 I almost went
off the wall. Bottom line is that it will be reconnected for no additional install fees.

He also tried to charge me $6 dvr fee for the 721 in addition to the $5 extra receiver fee. Needless to say that was also a no go.

So....199 to lease the 622 + 49 install fee -25 credit on first bill. Plus 10 for 10 rebate + 10 for 10 hd rebate form.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed on the 10th and when I get that first bill :eek:

Oh, I went with the Gold pack with locals. I hope FOX in Seattle and Dish get together on the HD.

There's no DVR fee with the 721. (An excellent receiver) but you're still going to end up paying the 5 dollar additional receiver fee.

You're going to haev to fill out that rebate form and wait. It takes at least 8-10 weeks once the form has been received before you even smell the credits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)