will vs or nat geo be next in bronze?

Well, the only channel card in which it appears is Gold, but Dish's web site isn't the most up-to-date when it comes to such things.

i thinking the reason it's still on is because Dish normally does important uplinks on Wednesday. so we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if the free preview is over or not.

it will be interasting to see if it and vs are still up after wed for the uplink. i wander if they are wanting to restructure packages... maybe they are wanting to do away with plus and this is the way to justify the cost incrase to customers that will also come along with the rsn. just a thought. i mean some people might not care for the rsn but to have nat geo and style and gac they will acept the change.

I have Silver as well....and another channel I still have that was on the Gold package is GAC (Great American Country). If you look at the Dish website, Versus, NatGeo, and GAC should all be Gold package channels.

Also, looking at 102, the Free Preview channel, they put up a new set of free preview channels today, and it says "Watch These Classic Gold 250 Channels Free" and it has Lifetime Movie Network & The Hallmark Channel listed.....but aren't those Silver 250 channels?

I'm starting to wonder if Dish has any idea what channels are supposed to be in which package?

I just ran through my locks list, and found that I have NatGeo in SD but not HD, Bravo in HD but not SD, and Hallmark in SD but not HD. I also "discovered" Centriq HD, so I unlocked it just in case something that's interesting and actually HD comes on.

I haven't checked myself as I'm currently at work but a co-worker that has Bronze but does not have Center Ice told me this morning he was surprised DISH had added NHL Network to the package. He said it was still up on 403 but a review of the Free Preview Channel (102) suggests it also should have been taken down a few days ago. I haven't actually looked for it and it didn't really affect me when they announced the free preview as I have it with Center Ice anyways. I'll check this afternoon but I'm beginning to wonder like another poster if they aren't looking to make a few changes to some of their packages to attract more customers. If they would actually ANNOUNCE that they have ESPNU, GAC, Style, National Geographic and NHL Network (assuming they both stay up), they would be the heck out of cable in my area. They would be $15 / month more affordable as well.

Another interesting thing I noticed last night on the Free Preview Channel was that they had Hallmark listed as a Gold Channel. I thought it was actually Silver. So maybe they are making changes across the board...

I haven't checked myself as I'm currently at work but a co-worker that has Bronze but does not have Center Ice told me this morning he was surprised DISH had added NHL Network to the package. He said it was still up on 403 but a review of the Free Preview Channel (102) suggests it also should have been taken down a few days ago. I haven't actually looked for it and it didn't really affect me when they announced the free preview as I have it with Center Ice anyways. I'll check this afternoon but I'm beginning to wonder like another poster if they aren't looking to make a few changes to some of their packages to attract more customers. If they would actually ANNOUNCE that they have ESPNU, GAC, Style, National Geographic and NHL Network (assuming they both stay up), they would be the heck out of cable in my area. They would be $15 / month more affordable as well.

Another interesting thing I noticed last night on the Free Preview Channel was that they had Hallmark listed as a Gold Channel. I thought it was actually Silver. So maybe they are making changes across the board...

Hallmark has two channels on Dish. one is the main Hallmark channel, that's on Sliver, the other is Hallmark Movie Channel, which is on Gold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)