Will you be keeping the HD pack if no more channels are added afer the free 6 months

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Barneypoo69 said:
Scott has stated about the complaints about PQ. He also stated due to the complaints to D*...we may not get the full FOX-HD schedule. They SEEM to be listening.

I say this with caution but D* could careless about what the 12,000+ of us here think. we represent less than .1% of the subscriber base. The record complaint levels I am sure are generated by the masses (not us) who do not have all the fancy stuff some of us do and thereby only see a general degradation of PQ.

It would be nice though on their website that if you logged in and basically were able to vote on the channel choices.....I would drop on the shopping channels in a moment to gain back the bandwidth.

Of course I'll be keeping it. Very happy with it as it is. Any new channels are just icing on the cake.

7 or 8 years ago I had D* and had cancelled for lack of content. When they called back to ask me to rejoin, I said "when you get HD "I'll Be Back" (Arnold). So here I am, ordered from VE Yesterday. Yahooooo, later Dish/Cable..............

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)