Will you buy the 411 or 211 when it is released

Question should be has anyone got one yet?? Scott have you heard anything when you might get your hands on one?? I notice on Dish site they are listing software updates for the 411 and 211.
:)

I like my leased 811s and I don't see for them until they offer MPEG-4 HD. They do the job and without too many problems. I would prefer a 942-like inteface and exhanced Program Guide, but I can live without one.

No affordable HD DVR no deal. They will have to give me an even swap or I will seriously consider DirecTv. No more games, no more expensive purchases. I already invested the money that I am willing to invest in the current technology. If they want to force a swapout then they can do it at their cost, not mine.

I want a DVR MPEG4 receiver. I have a 921 and a 811 in addition to a 501, a 301 and a 311. I also have the Scientific Atlanta 8300 from Cablevision. I prever DVR's and will probably wait until a MPEG4 is released.

I would have probably bought one when they were available because I've got bored with this same old 811 that I've had for years if it wasn't for the current voom fiasco.

Ditto, I too am a DVR addict. I don't care how spectacular the picture is, it's worthless to me without the DVR buttons.

Pepper said:
Ditto, I too am a DVR addict. I don't care how spectacular the picture is, it's worthless to me without the DVR buttons.

I know this to be true for my family also! My wife and oldest son love them! I have the ok to buy another 942!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts