William Tell Overture

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Notice how all the well educated sophisticated and refined people in Carnegie Hall "GO NUTS" for the theme song from the Lone Ranger? Is it because it is a classical piece of work from Rossini? Or is it because they spent weekend mornings in front of the telly watching Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels battling bad guys in the old American West on a B&W Sylvania TV with poor vertical hold? :)

RADAR

Told ya', you don't get any better entertainment than right here in the FTA area!

Last edited:
I had a cat that would quite literally go nuts when I played the William Tell Overture on my stereo. She'd run laps around the room leaping from one piece of furniture to the next and yowling. I wish I had a movie of that!

No other music affected her that way, but she would go crazy for other things, like wildlife shows on TV, or a fresh mouse just caught in a mousetrap!

Thanks Radar, you add so MUCH to our enjoyment when you find and point out beautiful things like this.

I copied the address and sent it to many of my email friends.

Photto

Photto,

Thanks! That is a high compliment for me when it comes from you!

I truly want to enjoy life and if I can spread some of that enjoyment around, then I am successful. Although I cannot explain my inner feelings entirely with words, you guys get the gist of it.
You know, there is enough bad in the word, no one seems to do anything about that. More people ought to live life as I do. Feel happy and live happy. You will live longer!

YouTube - Apollo 100 Joy

Enjoy this one with me, if you will.

RADAR

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)