Status
Please reply by conversation.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Tune in to the live feed of Satellite Nation this Wednesday (12/18/2013) at 8pm EST for your chance to win a C1-PLL C-band LNBF and a CS1 Conical Scalar.

This promises to be quite a show and one that you will not want to miss! Joe from FridgeFTA and I have been invited to discuss satellite projects and answer callers questions.

Joe will share his recent C1-PLL microBUD testing, WallyHTS, KE4EST and myself will talk about our miniBUD and BUD testing results.

Get your questions ready and be prepared for an entertaining and fun show! Click on the front page, SatelliteGuys Radio link to listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes am looking forward to this show, it should be a great one!

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Question?? Now that I have internet!! that works - it this an internet link or by a satellite? AND if a link, I should understand, but I am not sure where to find the link. Please do not laugh, too hard, but after 8 years of dial-up not being available, and "High-speed internet" at 2400 baud - this is now NEW to me. I have forgotten too much. Thanks! Do I click the satellite guys emblem and try to find it there? or HOME (above) and look? OK, I am also gun-shy at this moment - I just got one screw up corrected (- as bad as a boot loop - but in Mozilla -)

Shows on Guys!!! Call in to win!!

:D Congratulations RV1POP! You were selected at random from the show callers and have won the C1-PLL and CS1 Conical Scalar. :happydance:

Please PM me with your contact and shipping information!

I will have to try to get in on it... Put up a note to myself, now if I can remember to look at the note! No Choir practice. Final cantata was last night.
Well! I did get on! My first experience of actually listening to a live stream and decided to call in. And I won! Thank you for Great prize. I do have a pole up for a C band dish that I may try to get going before spring. The post is 9 feet into the ground.... with a bunch of concrete at the bottom. Debating --- let the soil compact until summer so it might be really solid to try to put something on it for the winter storms.....

Listening to the discussion makes me want to try to put this on the 1 m Primestar round and see what it would do on C band. No idea how to build arms to work. I also have a slightly larger dish with no LNB arms. That might be a better project as the 1 m is my 97W KU recording dish. There was good information and encouragement from Joe.

Congrats RV!
That high speed interweb of yours is paying off! :) I was out shopping last evening and missed out... Will have to listen to the show somehow; is there a way to get a recording/podcast of the event?

Cham there is also a sticky in the Radio forum with a link to all shows.

Congrats RV1 and thanks Titanium for having such great products and giving them away.

And thanks to Michael & Dave for having me on to talk about licking the C1 heatsink when it is -5F out. :D

I just thought someone thought licker and liquor were the same... Now something that sucks is a vacuum cleaner.:facepalm I have one of those, also :rolleyes:

Hey, it is cool in here. But a little cooler outside, and the cooler is ..... well forget that. Maybe 38 years of breathing refrigerant has made me foggy ... as in low hanging clouds... Merry Christmas, anyway (and everyway!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Confirmed. Sky Angel is out of business as of January 14th.

FTA Wood Burning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)