win directv for life sweepstakes

If so, that means Dish will need, at least, about 20 Million Hopper and Joeys for DirecTV subs, not just for the single Box Households, but the multi-boxes also, imagine the costs.

Then the expense of sending installers out to exchange and exchange the dishes, it costs Dish/DirecTV about $600-800 on each new install, similar costs will be involved with a switch over.

That is why I said they will need Billions in capital to run a combined company, neither of them has that right now.

I really doubt, even if available, they want to get loans from the banks right now with the high rates.

There was a reason why we seen so many mergers before, interest rates were extremely low, it was a no brainer for Disney to buy Fox for example, those days are gone.

If a merger does happen, say goodbye to the RSNs when the contracts are due to be renewed.
Could they just leave the sats separate and go to SXM route? Just run 2 parallel feeds.

Could they just leave the sats separate and go to SXM route? Just run 2 parallel feeds.
For a little while, from what I understand the DirecTV boxes are getting pretty old and are need of replacement anyways.