Windows 7 - Gadget XM radio online

nitemare

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
oh
So, I just installed Windows 7. Just discovered this 'gadget' thing. Found the xm radio gadget and have been using it ever since. Its great! I can save my favorite channels and scroll up/down just between the favorites. It remains on top of my windows too! I stopped listening to xm radio online since last year because I hated using their website. Now this gadget makes it worth it!

Only thing I noticed (might be an issue with my system) is when I click back to desktop, the gadget disappears and I have to reopen it. No biggie.

Yahh!! Got XM back on PC!

So, I just installed Windows 7. Just discovered this 'gadget' thing. Found the xm radio gadget and have been using it ever since. Its great! I can save my favorite channels and scroll up/down just between the favorites. It remains on top of my windows too! I stopped listening to xm radio online since last year because I hated using their website. Now this gadget makes it worth it!

Only thing I noticed (might be an issue with my system) is when I click back to desktop, the gadget disappears and I have to reopen it. No biggie.

Yahh!! Got XM back on PC!
It is the same gadget that is on Vista. The only difference between the gadgets on Vista and 7 is the gadget dock.

Now I having issues with it. It stops playing anything randomly. Sometimes I need to change channels, then it works again. Most of time though, I go to any channel and nothing plays. Its junk.

Now I having issues with it. It stops playing anything randomly. Sometimes I need to change channels, then it works again. Most of time though, I go to any channel and nothing plays. Its junk.

XM has been having issues with its online service. My iPhone app couldn't connect yesterday. I was given a three month credit for the service.

I figured out how to keep it 'always on top' when it disappears after going to desktop so thats good. Most of time I do stay connected which is great!, so props to this APP! Finally, I can now listen to my XM online account. Windows 7 is just the god of all OS systems.

*I dont know about sirius app - google it to see. Stinks Sirius subs cant use this app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts