Windows 7 - Gadget XM radio online

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nitemare

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2010
oh
So, I just installed Windows 7. Just discovered this 'gadget' thing. Found the xm radio gadget and have been using it ever since. Its great! I can save my favorite channels and scroll up/down just between the favorites. It remains on top of my windows too! I stopped listening to xm radio online since last year because I hated using their website. Now this gadget makes it worth it!

Only thing I noticed (might be an issue with my system) is when I click back to desktop, the gadget disappears and I have to reopen it. No biggie.

Yahh!! Got XM back on PC!

So, I just installed Windows 7. Just discovered this 'gadget' thing. Found the xm radio gadget and have been using it ever since. Its great! I can save my favorite channels and scroll up/down just between the favorites. It remains on top of my windows too! I stopped listening to xm radio online since last year because I hated using their website. Now this gadget makes it worth it!

Only thing I noticed (might be an issue with my system) is when I click back to desktop, the gadget disappears and I have to reopen it. No biggie.

Yahh!! Got XM back on PC!
It is the same gadget that is on Vista. The only difference between the gadgets on Vista and 7 is the gadget dock.

Now I having issues with it. It stops playing anything randomly. Sometimes I need to change channels, then it works again. Most of time though, I go to any channel and nothing plays. Its junk.

Now I having issues with it. It stops playing anything randomly. Sometimes I need to change channels, then it works again. Most of time though, I go to any channel and nothing plays. Its junk.

XM has been having issues with its online service. My iPhone app couldn't connect yesterday. I was given a three month credit for the service.

I figured out how to keep it 'always on top' when it disappears after going to desktop so thats good. Most of time I do stay connected which is great!, so props to this APP! Finally, I can now listen to my XM online account. Windows 7 is just the god of all OS systems.

*I dont know about sirius app - google it to see. Stinks Sirius subs cant use this app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)