Winegard mounting pole

Status
Please reply by conversation.

radeohedca

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Ontario
I just acquired a 7 (7.5 ?) foot Winegard dish that I want to use for seasonal Ham Radio moonbounce operation. It came with the mount but not the mast/pole. I measured the ID of the mounting cup and it's slightly over 4.5 inches. Where would I go to get an 8 foot long by 4.5" OD pipe ?

I'd also like to find a 3 foot piece of pipe that is the next size up so that I can set it in concrete and slide the 8 foot mast into. If I want to remove the dish I can dismantle it and lift the mast out of the hole then cover the hole so it doesn't fill up with dirt.

So to recap, I need an 8 foot 4.5" mast and a 3 foot piece the next size up so I can telescope the mast into it.

Anyone ?

Check out a well driller, that's where I got all my used pipe and I only paid a dollar per foot.

I just had to do this myself when I moved my Winegard Pinnacle. I googled steel suppliers and found a local place called Arlington Ironworks. I bought a 21' length of 3.5" ID pipe (a little over 4" OD). It's buried over 7' in the ground.. took 18 bags of concrete.

dish1.jpg

dish1.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)