winegard mv3500a

Status
Please reply by conversation.

babalua

Original poster
Mar 21, 2011
vancouver island Nanaimo
Hi I am a newbe to the sat world and heard about FTA and wanted to know if anyone knew if my winegard mv3500a sat receiver could beused for FTA, it is installed on the roof of our motorhome we just purchased and there is no reciever, thanks:confused:

:welcome to SatelliteGuys!

The Winegard MV3500a is a dome type satellite dish with a circular type LNBF for Dish Network, DirecTV or Bell Canada. Unfortunately, it is not going to be useful for linear type polarity FTA reception. The dish is too small, has an incorrect LNBF type, and is unable to adjust the skew of the LNBF.

If you are interested in FTA for a RV, check out the Datastorm F1 or the larger F3 with a D3 controller. You can often find them used for a reasonable price since most RV parks now have free WiFi or people are purchasing a cellular based data service.

Hi I am a newbe to the sat world and heard about FTA and wanted to know if anyone knew if my winegard mv3500a sat receiver could beused for FTA, it is installed on the roof of our motorhome we just purchased and there is no reciever, thanks:confused:

its made to take on the road, like on an RV/ motorhome/ semi truck or something... when you are away from home to watch your bell/ directtv/ dishnet subs...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New RTV shows

Openbox question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)