Wireless Joey Access Point 802.11 AC Pricing

fpembleton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 24, 2006
S.C.
Anyone know if the price varies on the Access Point for the W/Joey? I think it has to be purchased, correct me if I am wrong. Thanks in advance.

The Wireless Access Point is always $50 and has to be purchased. If you have any further questions about this please PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN number on the account.

Thanks

If you get the Dish specific wireless adapter, a regular Joey will connect to your home network, so you don't need an access point.

If you get the Dish specific wireless adapter, a regular Joey will connect to your home network, so you don't need an access point.

And don't go calling tech support when loose you picture because a cordless phone, a microwave or your neighbors signal booster causes interference.

Hence not supported what so ever and is told not to do that. I would schedule techs for free constantly to fix that and install coax cable for any customer that asked. And any tech who tells their customer "it will be fine, I promise", needs to be smacked. For you fellas that know what can cause issues, and don't let it bother you, that's one thing, but remember, the average customer has no idea what is supported, what works, what causes issues, and why a problem is happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts