wireless router for streaming 1080

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah, I'd prefer to be hardwired too but not easily done in my house so looking for a better alternative. Also want to be able to do more with my ASUS tablet. Any other good options or is that one pretty much best of breed

I haven't found a house or apt that couldn't be wired and inexpensively. BUT, you are trying to stream 1080 to a tablet device? I doubt the bottleneck is going to be this router. this is one of the top 3 or 4; there are some that have more features for more $$$ but not any better throughput.

Yeah, trying to stream 1080 to a tablet so I can watch where ever I feel like sitting. You might be right though, the tablet might be challenged doing that anyhow, I'll have to read up more on that too.

For purposes of ROKU, my original Netgear (silver, plastic, non removable antenna) wireless router of 5 or more years ago does fine. It even works when we take the WIRED output of that router through another access point and directional antenna!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)