With EPL moving to NBC/NBC Sports Network...

Deadlocked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Any chance the network gets bumped up to AT120 or at least get placed in Multi-sports?

It has MLS, EPL, F1, College Basketball, College Football, and NHL among others.

The NBc Sports Group may also be picking up the Big East. You would think the network and their partners would want as many eyebows on it as possible.

Speaking of which, since the rebranding from VS, the network has not made a single bad move.

And they will have commercials in the middle of the matches?
I remember on the Olympics the soccer matches were interrupted by commercials.

I don't know what Olympic Soccer you were watching but I watched every match and the only commercials were before the match, at half time, and at the end of the match.....

I currently subscribe to Dish Latino Dos but this channel isn't available on Dish Latino Max. I want to watch EPL next year but don't want to switch to English only programming. I'm crossing my fingers NBC sports becomes available to those who have Dish Latino.

And they will have commercials in the middle of the matches?
I remember on the Olympics the soccer matches were interrupted by commercials.

I think that was several Olympics ago. I think they learned their lesson.

But hockey is a different matter. International hockey does not lend itself well to commercials. Several goals were missed last Olympics due to commercials. Only U.S. games were commercial-free during the periods if I recall correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)