With Today's HD Additions, What's Next?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
TBS to go HD, and we’re not joking | Gadgetell

I think TBS might be coming soon...

No this is not one of the TBS “Very Funny” commercials. On Sunday September 1 TBS will go live in HD. Current TV shows like My Boys and The Bill Engvall Show are currently being shot in HD and will broadcast in all their glory. Comedy specials such as World’s Funniest Commercials, older shows like Tyler Perry’s House of Payne and sitcoms including Seinfeld, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond and Sex and the City will also make the move to HD via digital up conversion or studio conversion from the original films.

TBS in HD will also showcase HD presentations of the network’s exclusive coverage of Major League Baseball’s Division Series Playoffs and the National League Championship Series.

No, 9426 is the "N"ational "F"ootball "L"eague Network, not the "N"ational "H"ockey "L"eague Network.

Currently the NHL Network is only available in Canada and a couple of Cable companies near the US/Canadian Border

John

Dish carried it earlier this year with the Versus channel. I remember watching some of the Cup playoffs on it. The HD lite on Dish looked better than the full 1080i on NBC. :confused:

SciFi-HD has been at the top of my wish list for a while. The only catch now is that I haven't stayed current on BG except for watching the delayed HD shown on UHD. (Not too much interest in watching any scifi in SD.) So I guess I'd have a lot of quick catching up to do.

Here I have a season's worth of BG on my DVR while I use Netflix to try to catch up to what I have recorded, and I'll be losing it when I get my fixed in just over a week.

Here is my hope that the SF channel will have some BG weekend soon so I don't have to waste my Netflix on it.

Rob I expect those to be after the launch of the next sat, we are close! me and you are in the same boat, I really want the locals in HD as well. The only reason I can think they werent on there was becasuse maybe a channel was playing hardball with them on the discussions (woio cbs seems to be a thorn in everyones side)

Stuart any idea when the next sat will launch? I tool was told last Dec. that the Cleveland HD locals would be added in 2007.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)