wlvt-TV channel 39 Allentown

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I don't know if this is a Dish, Hopper, or TV station problem so I'll ask if anyone else had my problem.

While watching wlvt channel 39 from Allentown Pennsylvania I've discovered that the video and audio is freezing and that the video is breaking up.This isn't rain fade for I am now having perfect weather where I live.Plus wlvt seems to be the only channel that is having this problem.

I'm in that region but I normally get my PBS shows on ch 12. However I'm looking at 39 right now, 0910 edst, and in a few minutes have seen some pixellating and freezes so I guess it's a problem with the uplink. When I was with D* all the Philly locals would occasionally act up.

So I guess you're waiting there in Allentown, because they're closing all the audio and video down. Out in Bethlehem they're killing time, filling out forms, standing in line (to sign up for cable).

You're living there in Allentown, but the restlessness was handed down, and it's getting getting verryy haarrdd to sstttaaaaayyyyyy with Di-Dish Network-or-ork.

You'll be able to pay Charlie's rate increase if you work hard, if you behave, because you're waiting there in Allentown. So your dishes hang on the roof, but they never really helped you at all, they never taught you what was real, contract negotiations, petty battles with AMC and regional sports networks. Yeah, you're waiting there in Allentown. Will you ever see the Phillies at all?

Every child had a pretty good shot, to get at least as good a reception as his old man got, something happened on the way to that place, they tilted the dish incorrectly and it flew in our face.

So, you're living there in Allentown, and it's hard to keep a good man down, but you won't be watching local news toooodddaayyyy.

And it's gettttinnggg very hard to sttaaayyyy, and you're living there in Allentown.

On a side note, do you Allentown people ever get sick of people turning everything you say into some sort of weird Billy Joel joke/reference? ;)

Actually I live in south Jersey across he river from Philly. Just happen to ahve acces to Allentown's Channels 39 and 69. BTW I'll stay with Dish no matter what for in comparison they are much better than Comcrap. Even with the disputes they have with program providers.

Actually I live in south Jersey across he river from Philly. Just happen to ahve acces to Allentown's Channels 39 and 69. BTW I'll stay with Dish no matter what for in comparison they are much better than Comcrap.

Yeah. I'm not a huge Comcast fan either. I wish we had more choices. Competition would not only give us more options, but also force our existing providers to improve to compete better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts