Work on DISH 119 Satellite TONIGHT

Dish is performing maintenance on Satellite 119 between 1 AM and 8 AM EST in the early morning hours of Thursday, January 12.​

During this time, some channels may appear as unavailable, missing, or showing signal loss.
Thanks Scott, that explains why my locals off the satellite went missing just a little after 10:00 pm here on the west coast, it would be nice if they sent out a notice or waited until primetime was done on the west coast.
Bob

They probably needed the entire 7 hours to do whatever they were doing. Losing that 10PM to 11PM on the west coast was probably deemed better than losing 8AM to 9AM on the east coast.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm sure that Charlie called Scott and asked him to get the word out. Bingo, this thread is created.

One of the first things I learned here is that there's a lot more and better information available on SatGuys than at Dish.com, so I come here every day to stay informed. You guys should know that also. :)

The Dish Tech who was supposed to come here this morning said that a great part of Wisconsin is experiencing excess pixillation and random screen freezes from 119, they are working on the systemic problem.
It’s not just Wisconsin, overall, 119 is reporting much lower signal strength, since the work was done