Worst coaches/managers on your favorite team

contraction seems tobe a good word MN twins MTL expos BUF Sabres Nash predators, the twins have thrived since and it will only get vastly better when new ballpark is here.
MTL expos were doomed from beginning as whole city didn't really care if they stayed or left
buffalo sabers have turned whole franchise around
Nash predators this situation is still playing out but i wouldn't be surprised to see hockey music city for years to come

i consider myself a huge hockey fan wild and Canadians primarily but i support all franchises with my merchandise purchases except the red wings
as far as i concerned hockey was on another strike this year therefore no champion lol
but seriously wings will always be looking up to Canadians(the best franchise in the history of pro sports)no matter what you fut ball nuts may say

sabresrule i was just pointing out that things were hostile in buffalo quite recently, but how quickly things changed for the better their

Yes Brian Trottier was a joke of a coach for the Rangers. First of all you can't make an Ice-lander the coach of the Rangers. Ever. Period.

Secondly, the man had no coaching credentials coming into that position, he was given the job based on the fact Sather liked that he hand wrote his responses to Sather's essay questions regarding his coaching philosophies.

What? He was given the job because he hand wrote his responses? There was an essay quiz to get the job in the first place? At the time I thought Sather had completely lost his mind, and despite some recent good moves I'm still not convinced he hasn't lost it.

Thirdly, Trottier obviously came in with the intention of screwing up the Rangers, and it worked...spectacularly.

The good news is we got them back as when Don Maloney was GM of the Island team for a couple of years he set them back almost as badly as Mike Milbury, Maloney's successor, did. Between the two of them the Island team will still be skating in the dark for years to come.

Isiah was a bad coach, yes, but not ridiculously bad. He was a ridiculously bad GM, though.

Rich 'I believe in my guys' Kotite. The sports radio guys in Philly were hysterical when the Jets hired Kotite after he messed up the Eagles. Then we saw his coaching was so sad, it was funny. Even Boomer doesn't speak well of him, and he doesnt' say anything bad about anybody.

John Cooper. He actually said the words, 'the Michigan game is just another game'...and then promptly went out and lost to them just about every year. Good stuff, John. I don't like the results of the last two national championship games, but nevertheless...thank goodness for Jim Tressel.

Sandra