would america have been SAFER with kerry?

with who would you be safer at this point? post 911

• kerry as president

Votes: 49 37.4%
  • bush as president

Votes: 82 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragon002

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
DONORA PA
plaese do not post lib/con so called facts. this is only to see if the members on this site :

1 would think they would be safer today than they were on 9.10

2 and if kerry being the president would have mattered.

the thing i am looking at , is, when you tuck the kids in at night, as an after thought, do YOU feel you voted right? i DO. with all my heart. i know W has our backs. and that is his primary job.

well it doesn't really matter who's president...it could be Bush, Kerry or Superman the matter of fact is in this world today no one is safe......but I do stand behind my vote for Bush

Bush is the most dangerous reckless retarded idiot America ever seen as POTUS.

Ask yourself: how is that right after 9/11 the whole world was supporting us - and just within 2 years this imbecile, misspelling retarded newborn loser was able to turn this unconditional outpouring support/love/help into loathsome or hate.
That's what you have to ask from yourself.

He didn't do anything about 9/11, despite he was briefed about it.
It's a fact.
He also didn't do sh*t about New Orleans, despite he was briefed about it, as the latest - administration was hiding it until now - leaked tape showed.
He did nothing.

He did nothing about your healthcare - sorry, he did: he helped the pharmas to lock down the country in their price gauging monopoly, so 40M people has no health coverage.
He did something about your tax - sorry, it's not about *your* tax, unless you make quarter a million or more, then you've got a nice cut.
He did nothing about your jobs - orry, he did: he helped to ship it overseas.
He did nothing about the education - sorry, he actually screwed it up even further by pushing the system for manipulations.
and so on and so forth... war... security... these retards did f**kup everything.
I think only a lunatic can sleep better when such a *loser* like this jesusfreak retard is at the wheel...

you know bashers find something wrong with any president...if Kerry was there in office bashers would be saying stuff about him....the next guy after bush will be based as well....just one big cycle

T2k said:
He didn't do anything about 9/11, despite he was briefed about it. It's a fact.

NEITHER DID THE CLINTONS DURING THEIR PREVIOUS 8 YEARS. with far more time to study the facts. Those facts you forget to tell were drawn together during THAT admin. Seems they both came to the same conclusion?

T2k said:
He also didn't do sh*t about New Orleans, despite he was briefed about it, as the latest - administration was hiding it until now - leaked tape showed. He did nothing.

Nothing leaked or hiden (media mis-report), it was a staff tape that had to be researched, cleared and released as does everything in all admins. It also shows - NEITHER DID THE LOUISIANA OR NEW ORLEANS LOCAL OFFICIALS AFTER DECADES OF BEING WARNED. The Fed only had 3 - 6 days and were assured that the locals were handling it; as their mayor & governor insists many times, until its too late.

T2K said:
He did nothing about your healthcare - sorry, he did: he helped the pharmas to lock down the country in their price gauging monopoly, so 40M people has no health coverage.

NEITHER HAS ANYONE ELSE, Pharmas have created their own system which stated WAY BEFORE he ever showed up; they "ramped up" they gouging during the famed CLINTON ADMIN; plus those 40M would of had no coverage anyway; regardless.

T2K said:
He did something about your tax - sorry, it's not about *your* tax, unless you make quarter a million or more, then you've got a nice cut.

I make less than $50k and I got my taxes cut! So did my friends making under $35K, guess you or your accountant needs help figuring it out.

T2K said:
He did nothing about your jobs - orry, he did: he helped to ship it overseas.

More incorrect speak. Jobs were already being shipped, the rate of jobs leaving has actually SLOWED. He also inherated a bursting bubble economy.

T2K said:
He did nothing about the education - sorry, he actually screwed it up even further by pushing the system for manipulations.

Wrong yet again; the previous admin talked but never did, except lossen accountability and standardized testing letting millions of below average kids skate through. At least Bush has fought to regain that accountability; for teachers and students. Liberals are fighting this claiming unfair and racist! As they do EVERYTHING!

T2K said:
and so on and so forth... war... security... these retards did f**kup everything. I think only a lunatic can sleep better when such a *loser* like this jesusfreak retard is at the wheel...

Liberal psychobabble at its best.

At this point I would have loved/loathed to have Gore or Kerry win just so you "people" could cry out of the 2nd face you all carry. After he inherited the same propped-up bubble crap the lying, sex fiend left. Pile onto that 911. Neither of those weakling tree-huggers would have done anything (like Clinton before them) and we would have had 2 or 3 more 911's by now.

Last edited:
Charper,
Don't waste your breath on this guy, he's just trying to make people angry, it's pretty obvious he enjoys it. He is a bitter Liberal that has nothing better to do than make up lies, complain and spread the liberal agenda of negativity.

shugo77 said:
Charper,
Don't waste your breath on this guy, he's just trying to make people angry, it's pretty obvious he enjoys it. He is a bitter Liberal that has nothing better to do than make up lies, complain and spread the liberal agenda of negativity.

Oh don't worry, I am very familiar with him in another thread. My single post was to get some of that BS crap he posted brought down to the level it belongs for others to read. If for any other reason so they can go research for themselves. NOT CNN or FOX or the NEWSPAPERS. Get out and read. He will flame and trash me here and I will not stoop to the pissing contest he seeks.

Last edited:
didn't the original poster ask everyone not to make this into a fuss fight. Vote what you beleive and go on, damn.

Can't vote in this pole. You left out, "None of the above". But realistically, I would like to see if someone like Judge Roy Moore could make a difference. Though, I seriously doubt it, our system has gone too far to be saved. The only thing that could possibly save this country at this point, would be an "Intervention from God".

Al

shugo77 said:
Charper,

ROFLMAO... shouldn't be better if you'd actually know what "liberal" means? :D

charper1 said:
Oh don't worry, I am very familiar with him in another thread. My single post was to get some of that BS crap he posted brought down to the level it belongs for others to read. If for any other reason so they can go research for themselves. NOT CNN or FOX or the NEWSPAPERS. Get out and read. He will flame and trash me here and I will not stoop to the pissing contest he seeks.

Umm, just like I pointed out in other threads, you have yet to show me something actually worthwhile before I'd flame you, believe me...:devil:

T2k said:
Umm, just like I pointed out in other threads, you have yet to show me something actually worthwhile before I'd flame you, believe me...:devil:

OK, TITO, im back,

FLAME ME, bring it! ill get kicked off defending the USA!!

bring it boy!!!!! throw down or stop the crap talking on our vets!

Last edited:
I voted, for Bush the second time around because I thought (not that my opinion has changed) that Kerry was a giant douche. In retrospect it's obvious that turd sandwich has been so completely wrong, so many times, that if I had to do it over again I'd give giant douche a try. Obviously we can't go back in time, so barring an impeachment, we're stuck with the turd sandwich we voted for until '08.

charper1 said:
NEITHER DID THE CLINTONS DURING THEIR PREVIOUS 8 YEARS. with far more time to study the facts. Those facts you forget to tell were drawn together during THAT admin. Seems they both came to the same conclusion?

Pfff, silly lie.
Clinton did prevent the Millenium Plot, he did set up the anti-terrorist security cabinet, a weekly round table meeting from every agency and department, he did prevent the 'muslimalization' of the Balkan etc etc.

What this idiot Mighty Freak did when he came into office? HE disbanded this well-working security cabinet. Bush disbanded the body which was "connecting
the dots for years by then.

You should perhaps to read "Against All Enemies" from Richard Clarke, the anti-terrorist tzar from Reagan to this currently reigning idiot (until he pointed out the Administration's fault, of course.).

Nothing leaked or hiden (media mis-report), it was a staff tape that had to be researched, cleared and released as does everything in all admins.

ROFL! Suuuure: it took more than half a year, rght? :D

"Researched" and "cleared" and "released", huh? My ass... don't be ridiculous, nobody buys this laughable excuse, especially when it shows how utterly clueless Bush is.

It also shows - NEITHER DID THE LOUISIANA OR NEW ORLEANS LOCAL OFFICIALS AFTER DECADES OF BEING WARNED. The Fed only had 3 - 6 days and were assured that the locals were handling it; as their mayor & governor insists many times, until its too late.

Which has nothing to do with the fact that Bush was informed and he did NOTHING. Zero, nada, nope. On the tape he sits there with his usual "I'm so f**kin clueless about this"-look and looks just like that - he didn't even have a question.

NEITHER HAS ANYONE ELSE, Pharmas have created their own system which stated WAY BEFORE he ever showed up; they "ramped up" they gouging during the famed CLINTON ADMIN; plus those 40M would of had no coverage anyway; regardless.

Ummm, did you hear this name: Hillary? I doubt it...

And Clinton did not give never-seen, uncontrolled power for the pharmas, did not seek to limit or take out the possibility of lawsuits against miconducting doctors etc etc.

Also Clinton did not try to block the States' effort to import drugs from outside, the very same ones pharmas priced here 30% in Canada, 50% less in Ireland.

Clinton, despite his religious beliefs, did not revoke the federal funding of every single group which wasn't propagating "absentia as contraception" and such idiotic, retarded religious BS. (FYI: I'm R.C. so I know what I'm talking about.)

I make less than $50k and I got my taxes cut! So did my friends making under $35K, guess you or your accountant needs help figuring it out.

Or perhaps you should be watching out for yours - I'm making more yet I didn't nor any of my friends.

More incorrect speak. Jobs were already being shipped, the rate of jobs leaving has actually SLOWED. He also inherated a bursting bubble economy.

Hahaha, suuure! Tell this to the froathing Lou Dobbs!

He inherioted a fully loaded treasury, a well-founded Social Security for the next 10 years, a surplus. What did he do? He promised he won't touch the SS budget - within ONE YEAR IT WAS IN RED, thanks to this retard in the White House. Tax break for the rich! WHy not?

Wrong yet again; the previous admin talked but never did, except lossen accountability and standardized testing letting millions of below average kids skate through. At least Bush has fought to regain that accountability; for teachers and students. Liberals are fighting this claiming unfair and racist! As they do EVERYTHING!

Bush did nothing but pushed more private "entrepreneurs" into the system, further curbing its quality down.

Liberal psychobabble at its best.

Suuuuure... facts are facts, pal. This country is now the shadow of what used to be, before this reckless imbecile Mighty Freak and his sorrupt branch ruined it.

At this point I would have loved/loathed to have Gore or Kerry win just so you "people" could cry out of the 2nd face you all carry. After he inherited the same propped-up bubble crap the lying, sex fiend left. Pile onto that 911. Neither of those weakling tree-huggers would have done anything (like Clinton before them) and we would have had 2 or 3 more 911's by now.

Again: unlike Bush, Clinton DID prevent something. Bush did not. Even though Bush clearly violates laws and everything, he couldn't produce a SINGLE CONVICTION about terrorism as of today.
And ever since he's pursuing his own, sick, lunatic agenda, not the country's interests. See Bob Woodward's book for further details.

And again, just to emphasize for everybody again: within 2 years, despite the enormous support from all over the world we were enjoying following 9/11, this loser turned this nice country into one of the most hated country on the face of the Earth.

United States never been disliked or hated by the majority of the world at any point in the history like it is now, under Bush.
He should be impeahced - and I'm more and more sure he'll run amok totally in the following couple of years, so it'll be possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts