Would this be "wrong"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
The 39" Ku dish is mounted on the roof of the shed which is along the yard fence. The neighbour has some weird bush like plant/tree thing with 2 " furry/leafy branches" sticking out at about 12 feet which am certain is the reason why I can't get 83w. Luckily, he just sold his house.

So, would it be "wrong" for a little stealth op during the night and cut down those 2 banches after he moves out and before the owners move in the next day...?

Cheers, K

It all depends on if you get caught doing it! :D

Seriously if it is hanging over the property line you can whack it back. If it is on their side then you could be nice and explain the situation and get permission to trim a little. If that does not work then... :spy:

just make sure you get the correct branch on the first go. Someone's going to wonder when all the branches are gone on just one side.

just make sure you get the correct branch on the first go. Someone's going to wonder when all the branches are gone on just one side.

You could blame that on a freak storm with all of the whacky weather we have been having! ;)

My old method would have been long ago putting Copper Sulfate around the tree. 6 weeks and what tree? But now that I do things right, I would talk to the new owners. If they are not yet attached to the tree, they will probably help you take it out - especially when the request is made with a house warming dish in hand!

.... But if that tree was on our property --- figure on help to move the dish. You CAN NOT take out our only tree on the 20 acres!

Go for it! If its across the fence a little, borrow a pole saw, lol, and don't let the limbs fall where they might cause questions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)