Wow, I mean Engadget's Sony bashing is top notch (they talk about the WB a tiny bit)

I didn't really see it as bashing. Sony just had a lame conference with nothing interesting, unless you want a walkman that rolls around the floor or $2500 11" tv.

Last edited:
I think its called objectivity

LoL, well if Sony Execs would learn to hire PR firms to do the talking it would be a different story. Every time they open their mouths they say something stupid.

:D

Got a new one for my famous Sony Quotes... "1080p which we invented and popularized a few years ago".

Will go right along with "Genji is a game based on historical battles, Flip the giant crab and hit it for massive damage"

Or Al Gores "I invented the Internet":eek:

LoL, well if Sony Execs would learn to hire PR firms to do the talking it would be a different story. Every time they open their mouths they say something stupid.

Got a new one for my famous Sony Quotes... "1080p which we invented and popularized a few years ago".

Will go right along with "Genji is a game based on historical battles, Flip the giant crab and hit it for massive damage"

Thread over.

Yes I didnt know Sony invented 1080p. Does Al Gore now work for Sony? :haha

Yes I didnt know Sony invented 1080p. Does Al Gore now work for Sony? :haha

I think they announced his hiring during the Gates keynote :D

Going to use folding at home to solve global warming

It looks like the BD drive can't burn neither CDs nor DVDs...
"Back to the Future 4"?

Diogen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts