Wow, is this guy on crack?!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can't wait to see his face when he gets the BILL from D* for 2 damaged HD DVR's
Should be $400 each, thats a bit on the cheap side for the HR20, but it is older as well.

FWIW, both units were "Leased" units he THINKS he bought.

Last edited:
Guys like this almost always "fake" or exaggerate what they really end up doing just to rant and "trick" some other fool into doing something foolish like it.

These guys are total blowhards. The kind of idiot that would vandalize your house like a coward because he saw you get the last donut at the store before him.

IDIOT

Last edited:
I put out money for my HR23 & HR24 knowing full well that I am leasing them. I understand D* policy & I have no problem with it. I can only roll my eyes when I read people complaining about how much they pay for a receiver "they don't own."

Guess he REALLY didn't like the lease model.

What he doesn't get is if his box failed, short of shooting it, and he still was a customer, they would replace it. He wouldn't need to go pay $300 at Best Buy, not that that is an option anymore anyway.

But hey, this from the guy that won't unclog a vacuum without his firearm.

Guys like this almost always "fake" or exaggerate what they really end up doing just to rant and "trick" some other fool into doing something foolish like it.

These guys are total blowhards. The kind of idiot that would vandalize your house like a coward because he saw you get the last donut at the store before him.

IDIOT

Never have I seen someone act so foolish. Does he not know that Direc is going to
catch him for this?

Im sure he will have to pay for them on top of what he already owes.

What a complete fool!

If a smart person were to do something like this they would take a razor blade and cut some circuits in some inconspicuous locations rendering the receiver useless. Also apply high voltage to the access card contacts to fry it, and if you're not going to keep the hard drive, slam it on a cement floor a few times.

Last edited:
all you have to do is look at the URL and realize that this guy might be a tad crazy ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)