WS 741U's Where are they?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

chadg2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2006
Maiden Rock, WI
I'm getting a little nervous here. I have a WS International 741U C/KU feedhorn on my 10 foot dish that's been working perfect for about 3 years now. I've been looking all summer for a spare just in case of a failure with mine to no avail. Can't find a new one anywhere. Are they all gone for some reason? Will they be back in stock anywhere? Thanks.

Are they KIDDING. WOW, the prices(but one). I've read that everyone is out, but, WOW. Read somewhere that some were expecting some, sometime.
Is there a need for a universal Ku?

Ya! I don't understand LeoMall has them for $999.00??? I'm using a universal right now, so I wanted a exact match for a spare. Because it works so good.

They put those high prices in there for place holders. They don't want to have to take down their listing and then, do another one once they get some in stock. So they have an outrageous price they know, that no one will go for. When they get some in stock they will lower their price to the norm.

Thanks Lone Gunman. Back in stock sometime in December great just in time for -20 below temps here in Wisconsin. Hope I don't have any problems till spring. Thanks, Chad

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts