WSBK now a Milwaukee Local???

It would be nice if they mapped down all the superstations to the 60s range. They map a PBS to 60 in my market (they map the Dallas PBS to there, it is a LP repeater here in Wichita Falls DMA).

Our local Channel 38 (WPXR, ION in Roanoke Virginia) appears to have been replaced with the Boston Superstation. No loss to me personally, but I'm sure other SW. Virginia Dish Subscribers might be upset.

Dish Network never carried WPXR so they aren't covering anything up nor did they replace anything there.

See ya
Tony

Well, that would be in

Santa Barbara (KPMR 38 - Univision)
Hartford (WHCT 38 - Azteca) ---HEY SCOOOOOTTTT! Check this out for us!
Columbia, MO (KQFX 38 - Fox)
El Paso (KSCE - Rel)
New Orleans (WNOL 38 - CW)
Terre Haute (WFXW 38 - Fox)
San Angelo (KTXE 38 - ABC)
Detroit (WADL 38 - Ind)
Kansas City, MO (KMCI 38 - Ind)
Tampa, FL (WTTA 38 - MyTV)
Twin Falls (KTFT 38 - NBC)
Miami (WPMF 38 - Azteca)
Tucson (KUVE 38 - Univision)
Scranton (WSWB 38 -CW)
Palm Springs (KPSP 38 - CBS)
Green Bay (WPNE 38 - PBS)
Little Rock (KASN 38 - CW)

It si actually kind of frightening that you have this information so readily tony.

Dish will do anything to appease you sports fans - you just want to watch the MLS without climbing too far up the dial.

Seriously, when I was growing up, WSBK was the best independent station in the country. It then became a UPN station with Voyager as its flagship program. Now what is it - Dr Phil and Judge somebody?

I actually wish they would put those channels down in the list of "locals", or at least give you the option of doing it. I really like having it co-located with my local channels as it is much easier to see it there than to remember to go to the 230's to check and see what's on.

I actually wish they would put those channels down in the list of "locals", or at least give you the option of doing it. I really like having it co-located with my local channels as it is much easier to see it there than to remember to go to the 230's to check and see what's on.
I agree, I'd put all the Superstations & Distants should be placed somewhere in the 70's, that way their right after the Locals.

Map Down of Super Stations

Now a big deal, but it was nice seeing 38 maped down to the locals. I found I found a program I would have missed had it not been mixed in with my locals.

I wish they would make this a optional feature so those that like it could have it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)