Status
Please reply by conversation.

ratio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 15, 2009
near Hamilton, Ontario
Hi guys!

I stored the position for Gal 27 @ 129W in my motorized setup. It took me a while to find it then but i did. On the weekend I wanted to tidy up my channel list so I did a factory restore and found all the sats again. But this time I cannot seem to find Gal 27. :confused:

I know I'm in the right area cause my invacom lnb finds Echostar 5 @ 129 and I get the D129 congratulations channel.

I checked "The List" and lyngsat to make sure I have a strong tp. I'm using 11964 H 2920 and 11964 H 4194.

Any ideas?

I got it at 11964H 2920. You might have to manually create the channel, or at least add the TP if its not there in your list and scan the tp to get it back. The low symbol rate is hard for some boxes to pick out on blind scan..

Dish might've gone astray from the arc, check your most eastern sats and see if you get them.
If not, the dish has moved on the pole, most likely. Or dropped a little in elevation possibly.

Still cannot find 129W

Lak7, yes I'm still locked on to the "moving Echostar5". Apparently its at 133.93 W right now.

I tried again last night with no luck. I keep seeing this strong tp however but I dont know which satellite its on. It always fails and gives no channels. Its 11876 21920 H 2/3 and 11894 4900 H 2/3 and the vertical 11899 8690 V will give you 2 encrypted channels - Channel#1 and Channel#2.

Can someone confirm what satellites those are on? What am I seeing? I dont think its 129W though :(. Also, I get 125W with no problems.

Thanks

THanks Lak7. So its 127W thats what I thought.

So do you think the "D129 congratulations" channel is actually at 129W and not moving with Echostar5? Cause I'm scanning it looking for 11964 H and coming up with nothing. I've created the tp and everything but no White Springs TV.

Lak7

I went home during lunch and quickly tried that tp and got nothing. I made sure I was at 129W (by checking the D129 channel) and entered and scanned the tp but nada - no lock, no nothing. I think my signal level even went to 0 on that tp.

Any other ideas?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)