WTF DISH (another HDRSN RANT!)

Dish does that to to the Red Sox every now and then too, but I have never seen the game scheduled in HD in the guide and then only shown in SD. I agree it is frustrating as hell to not be able to watch sports in HD on a RSN. As a matter of fact the first year we upgraded to HD, NESN, wasn't even in HD on Dish I guess that was 4 years ago maybe...

Ross

I'm fine with game-time only HD RSNs as long as all the games are shown in HD. I've enough of the guessing game of whether the Indians will be shown in HD on any given night.....

Ok so I set my dvr to record the HD version of the Chicago Whitesox home opener this afternoon on comcast sports net HD on the HD channel. I specifically set the DVR to record on the HD channel! Did it record on that channel, Nope! I got the SD version instead! WTF! Now im SOL of the HD version and Now Im SOL of the HD version on tonights replay because dish doesnt carry the dam RSN full time!

DISH FORGET ABOUT QVCHD AND SHORTSHD GIVE ME COMCAST SPORTS NET CHICAGO IN HD 100 PERCENT ALL THE TIME!

You have the dam bandwidth up there, use it already!This rant will continue for the next 161 games, or come October, which ever lasts the longest!:up

Sounds like goaliebob99 is living up to his name and is currently broadcasting at 430 watts. Will someone please give Bob his meds before he blows a blood vessel. :rant:

Seriously, I don't blame you for being upset. If you have been a Dish customer for a while, you should expect QVC-HD to have priority over sports. Dish being Dish!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts