WTXX-TV (Springfield, MA) 34

skitheberks

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
CT
While going through my channels I noticed a 34-4 popped up. Currently there is 34-1 (AMGTV) and 34-2 (DIYA TV). The 34-4 is the same as 34-1. Is there any where to find out what network may be headed for 34-4? I searched online and couldn't find any information. There is no 34-3, is that normal to skip a channel?

That happened with one low powered station in the DC market. -1 was vacant for some time. when it was filled it was filled with an entirely different sttion number (36-1 vice numbers in the 48- range) eventually it was sorted out but it is definitley possible to skip numbers.

That happened with one low powered station in the DC market. -1 was vacant for some time. when it was filled it was filled with an entirely different sttion number (36-1 vice numbers in the 48- range) eventually it was sorted out but it is definitley possible to skip numbers.

I went to the FCC data base and there are several permits open. They are labeled "upgrade" usually this means transmitter upgrades. So we will have to wait until the fall to see what happens.

One of the low power stations here in San Francisco, KFTL 28, uses the first four numbers then skips to 10 and 15 for some odd reason.
28.1 Creation TV
28.2 HomeShopping
28.3 CMC-TV
28.4 BTN
28.10 Retro TV
28.15 Country

Is Creation TV a creationist (religious) station or something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)