Wvgn Amc 4

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have found that when LNB's heat up in the daytime, esp. in the summer, they perform worse and at night the cool off and perform better. There is also the solar radiation thing going on in the Fall & Spring and it can cause problems with satellite reception during that time frame.

bryansr said:
I have found that when LNB's heat up in the daytime, esp. in the summer, they perform worse and at night the cool off and perform better. There is also the solar radiation thing going on in the Fall & Spring and it can cause problems with satellite reception during that time frame.

maybe but the temp the last 2 days really hasn't changed much

Monday it was 80 during the day and 77 at night (when the signal zoomed up)

Last night it was 75 when I noticed the signal.

I'm not complaining...I can now see some NBC stuff :):D

I had it a 99 yesterday afternoon, (I had to triple check to make sure I was looking at the right channel!) hehe.

jlakers said:
I had it a 99 yesterday afternoon, (I had to triple check to make sure I was looking at the right channel!) hehe.

when I saw 90 I thought I was on KUIL (which is right now at a 99) :)

Can I say NOT GONE but just MOVED?;)

I'd give you more info, but I don't want to be in violation of the rule here prohibiting listing newly discovered feeds.

If it's still on AMC4 must be well hidden as connot seem to find it but no expert so did not expect to.
BabaLouie can you at least tell us if it's still on AMC4 just simple yes or no.
You do not need give us detail i would like to know if am at least looking on correct satellite.

Tony :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts