Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
I noticed yesterday when I went over to AMC6, WVGN didnt even register on the meter.

Is it gone (literally or figuratively?) Did one of the many hurricane take it down?

Its still AWOL this morning, I liked to watch the Leno show there as well : (

ever since KUIL & KTEL went to AMC4, I really havent been all the way over there :)

I got a PM from a member about this channel. According to the station, they moved to AMC4 TP14 11991. Thats all the info I have, so I'll need to scan to find it

11991 H ?? s/r

Tony,

Nailed it! WVGN is on AMC 4, TP 14, Fr 11990, SR 2000. 45% signal.

Took me a few blind and manual scans with no results. Don't ask me why, but with the 3618 you have an "advanced" blind scan, this is where you can enter frequencies and it will scan only the frequencies that you entered. I entered 11991 as the begining and ending frequencey and it locked right on. I think I did not have the dish exactly on the bird, that's why I missed it on the blind scans. I have NBC feeds on C band, so I zeroed in on them to see what programing was on then I did the Advanced Blind Scan and it came right on.

Don't count your goals before they are in the net,
GO IRISH!!!

I've never been able to see it. Finally, I'll have a FTA NBC (not counting those short-lived ones on 121).

i thought WVGN was a somewhat weird NBC. not all of NBCs shows are on it from what I could gather, and some things are on different nights. I may be mistaken though.

It runs off of the Eastern Feed, the same as WNBC, NYC. Programing is on the same schedule as the east. I get it here an hour earlier until the time change and then we will be the same. The Boilermaker st ate does not turn it's clocks back. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)