WWE Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigjotto316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Ok.. We'll get this out of the way now, yes I know I'm a huge nerd. Now, tonight on Monday night raw they announced a new wwe network channel coming in 2012. Has anyone heard anything about this coming to D*? Any idea if this will be a premium subscription channel? A normal channel in the upper tier packages? It looks pretty cool featuring alott of classic stuff from the heyday of wrestling.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I know there was reports of WWE looking into buying the G4 Network after UFC stoped pursing the channel. As WWE wanted to buy a channel and already be in homes. WWE & DirecTV do alot of tie ins together so I think WWE Network on DirecTV would be a shoe in. All of WWE's programming is on NBC Universal channels(USA Network, SyFy, NBC, & Universal HD) so they probaly could get a cheap deal to buy G4

Would be a great add in the future once they do get it off the ground, if they went the way of showing old footage, they have obtained a large library

They already have a On Demand only WWE Channel with the cable companies, I think it is $6.99 a month.

WWE Network will feature stuff from WWE/WWF, WCW, ECW, AWA and will also feature WWE films and new original programing June/July 2012 is when it's suppose to come out

There has been a job posting at the WWE's website for over a month in regards to this channel. They are looking for technical type of people to launch it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.