WWE Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigjotto316

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2008
Ok.. We'll get this out of the way now, yes I know I'm a huge nerd. Now, tonight on Monday night raw they announced a new wwe network channel coming in 2012. Has anyone heard anything about this coming to D*? Any idea if this will be a premium subscription channel? A normal channel in the upper tier packages? It looks pretty cool featuring alott of classic stuff from the heyday of wrestling.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I know there was reports of WWE looking into buying the G4 Network after UFC stoped pursing the channel. As WWE wanted to buy a channel and already be in homes. WWE & DirecTV do alot of tie ins together so I think WWE Network on DirecTV would be a shoe in. All of WWE's programming is on NBC Universal channels(USA Network, SyFy, NBC, & Universal HD) so they probaly could get a cheap deal to buy G4

Would be a great add in the future once they do get it off the ground, if they went the way of showing old footage, they have obtained a large library

They already have a On Demand only WWE Channel with the cable companies, I think it is $6.99 a month.

WWE Network will feature stuff from WWE/WWF, WCW, ECW, AWA and will also feature WWE films and new original programing June/July 2012 is when it's suppose to come out

There has been a job posting at the WWE's website for over a month in regards to this channel. They are looking for technical type of people to launch it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts