WWE Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
HanoverPretzel said:
I like wrestling, but my interest in the WWE network is minimal, unless they do something wild like put live pay-per-views on it for no charge (Unlikely, because they make a fortune on those).

There is a rumor that that will happen. Only the big four would be pay per view.

If the WWE Network actually launches, then will SyFy actually go back to actually showing scifi?

Would be a nice addition to Dish I guess. I lost interest in WWE after they went to a PPV every month route. To me it was overkill and too expensive.

I e-mailed dish and said i wanted wwe network and got called from executive offices of james chang and he said anyone else e-mail or call and say you want wwe network requested and tagged and they will.he also said they are negotiating as many other providers are and have request for that channel and get more people to do it. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts