WWE Network

If the channel is in HD, that means they would have to do a bit of work to freshen up the older tapes so it doesn't look like ESPN-U.
I bet they get wwe network whether its by april 1st who knows :)
It is hard to trust a source when it claims anything would debut on April 1st. There'd be a lot of older stuff on because WWE wouldn't have enough time to create any "original" programming for the Network... which wouldn't be a bad thing... I don't want to watch any original programming on the WWE Network.

I can't wait until the WWE network does what every other network eventually does... start showing programming that isn't related to it's name... so come April 1, 2013... perhaps Oprah re-runs?

If the channel is in HD, that means they would have to do a bit of work to freshen up the older tapes so it doesn't look like ESPN-U.

they just put the WWE logo in the corner and use the grey/balck bars on the side. I've got DVD's that are like that when they show older footage which they do clean up pretty well

Yespage said:
It is hard to trust a source when it claims anything would debut on April 1st. There'd be a lot of older stuff on because WWE wouldn't have enough time to create any "original" programming for the Network... which wouldn't be a bad thing... I don't want to watch any original programming on the WWE Network.
They've been talking about the Network for awhile, so it's possible that they already created some original programming. Plus, that's the same day as Wrestlemania, so it probably would be Wrestlemania related programming.

Yespage said:
I can't wait until the WWE network does what every other network eventually does... start showing programming that isn't related to it's name...
According to reports, that is the plan.

If it's a subscription service, I see Dish adding it. They are usually willing to launch channels that require the subscriber to pay extra.

Do you have a source for that? Is that for sure?

Last edited:
To me for it to work it has to be available in some package(s), plus available A La Carte.

Tampa8 said:
To me for it to work it has to be available in some package(s), plus available A La Carte.

Agreed. I have heard (and can't really name the source) that they may want to offer it at a subscription price of so many bucks a month (and they didn't tell me the price) as well as in higher tier packages.

Only problem with my source is that they work inside the WWE offices. Problematic because one will tell you one thing and another employee might say something COMPLETELY different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts