WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, family found dead

Hope you got it DVRed Iceberg. If not I can let you slingbox into my DVR's and see the opening.

The opening with the empty arena...

Wait they are showing it now....

Time to cry again. :(

nah. I'm watching it via USA but have it recording now via the Score in Canada

I just saw the beginning with Vince and I will admit I bawled like a little kid. I was at the Eddie Guerrero remeberance shows at Target Center right after he died and this is just as bad :(

I wonder if this ends the entire "Mr. McMahon is dead" angle.

They are doing an amazing job with this show considering they only had 3 hours to put it together.

I think these 2 pics say it the best

Attachments

• benoiteddie.jpg
    benoiteddie.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
  • benoiteddierip.jpg
    benoiteddierip.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 113
Wow what a match. And a touching tribute from Dean Melinko.

Out of all the people in that match the only one who is still alive is Dean, the others, Woman (his wife) and Ms. Elizabeth are now gone as well.

Also made me sad hearng Bobby Heanon calling that match with his full voice. I miss the brain as well.

Wow what a match. And a touching tribute from Dean Melinko.

Out of all the people in that match the only one who is still alive is Dean, the others, Woman (his wife) and Ms. Elizabeth are now gone as well.

Also made me sad hearng Bobby Heanon calling that match with his full voice. I miss the brain as well.

Bobby 'the brain' looks awful now. And I remember Nancy from years ago with Ric Flair, she went by Ms. Green, Woman, hate to see she is gone too. Sad.

I am TOTALLY in shock....and it hits me specially hard because I have a 7 year old child at home. Maybe it me in my young old age, or maybe because I have gotten sentimental as I have gotten older...but I HAVE to admit, I had a very tough time seeing the video footage on the WWE website where he own the WWE World Title and he kissed his young son....hell, I am having a tough time type that scenario now....wow....shocking....my prayers go out to their family, friends and the WWE.

Salsadancer,

One of biggest thing that is bringing tears to my eyes is when they show the graphic of Chris, Nancy and his son.

I have a 4 year old son which look a lot like Chris's son and one of my biggest fears in life is losing my son. So when they keep showing the picture of this little boy I immediately think of my son.

You never know what love is until you have your own child.

I knwo there have been a lot of wrestlers die over the years. Each of them was sad, but for me, this one is by far the hardest hitting. Never before have I been brought to tears over a wrestler passing away. I truly loved when Chris stepped in the ring. I usually have WWE on in the background while surfing the net. When I heard his music, I closed the laptop and watched.

This is the saddest day in wrestling that I have ever experienced.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)